1. https://www.etsy.com I’ve always liked crafty, handmade things, and this is a great website showcasing quirky art, jewellery and loads more.
2. The 100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups over at Julia’s Place http://juliasplace.org.uk/100-word-challenge-for-grown-ups/ I just love having the discipline of having a small word count and a prompt.
3. The Crafty blog on drawing http://www.craftsy.com/blog/drawing *Sigh*. If only I could get the artwork in my head onto the piece of paper in front of me.
4. http://flashfictiononline.com Flash Fiction Online reminds me just how very far I still need to go before my writing reaches the standard that you see published. Some of these pieces are amazing, and you can search by category depending on your interest. And all within 500-1000 words.
5. https://www.facebook.com/YahooUK/videos/973027669398031/?pnref=story The sweetest video of a baby elephant playing with a ribbon. Really tickled me.