Today’s topic is ‘Three.’
Just thought I’d muse a little on the relevance of three …
- Three is roughly the value of Pi (if you ignore an infinite number of decimal points. Pfft, who needs ’em.)
- Three is the first odd prime number – it can only be divided by itself and 1.
- Three is the number of dimensions that humans can (currently) perceive.
- In soccer, in almost all leagues, three points are awarded for a win.
- I’m one of three sisters. They’re my greatest friends. I’m the eldest by a couple of years. My middle sister will be 50 this year, and the youngest will be 43. Wow, where did that time go?